Project Manager- Corporate Buiness Systems
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of Sales and Finance projects on time within budget and scope. This role is responsible for planning the execution of assigned projects, coordinating the project work, identifying risks to project schedule and budget and communicating project risks to team management.
Candidates for this position must be able to:
actively participate in business discussions on strategy and process.
collaborate with the business to ensure clarity on project scope, deliverables, schedule and budget
• 5 years + experience in a similar project management role, preferably in a fast paced service delivery environment
• Experience in managing multiple projects concurrently
• Experience in managing technical resources
• Extensive hands-on experience in producing and grooming backlog, creating release plans etc.
• Experience working w/ Technical Product Management Teams, experience and exposure to the some of the following technologies, .Net, Java App, J2EE, SQL, Client server based environments
• Experience managing w/ 3rd party vendors, both consulting and software
• Experience working in an agile and interactive project development approaches
• Analytical Skills w/ ability to understand the full scope and impact of the project requirements
• Customer service orientation w/ ability to manage relationships w/ internal customers
• Ability to drive consensus among various internal stakeholders and team members
• Risk and issue management to all levels in the organization
• Extensive experience in project reporting in an agile environment
• Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
• High degree of business acumen
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with IT leadership teams, and with the ability to build coalitions across the IT and business organizational matrix
• Ability to identify process improvements and develop and present a business case.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems