Director of Sales- Guest Management Solutions
The Guest Management Solutions (GMS) Sales Specialist will prospect, set appointments and calls and work with Directors of Sales in the field as a product expert for TravelClick’s new hospitality CRM platform within North America. The person in this position will conduct client needs analyses, demonstrate TravelClick capabilities, make recommendations, and obtain commitment to purchase the GMS product. This individual will assess sales performance by sales territory against a goal, engage with Regional Vice Presidents of Sales (RVPs) and Directors of Sales (DOS) to identify opportunities to achieve and overachieve the goals such as identifying sales targets, coordinating sales support, coordinating marketing support, and providing organizing solution training. This role will also work to overcome obstacles to success, and provide ongoing support to improve sales performance.
• Coordinate sales support needs for closing key opportunities & conducting product demos remotely or in person as required.
• Work closely with sales team members and leaders to enable their success by setting sales plans, formulating go to market strategies with them and preparing materials, ensuring that calls are made and converted to sales
• Identify new business opportunities individually and/or partnering with the respective RDOS and DOS, including creation of ‘hunting lists’ for field sales and inside sales, including new sales and cross-sell opportunities.
• Understand sales targets and formulate plans to ensure market by market achievement of all objectives: new, renewals and cross sells.
• Analyze sales results daily, weekly and monthly to assess results and determine actions to overcome shortfalls.
• Continually analyze sales pipeline to identify key opportunities and provide the necessary sales support to close key deals.
• Organize marketing support to generate sales leads.
• Coordinate development of strategies for improving sales performance including attending team calls, regional meetings and conducting training on the GMS platform
• Minimum 3-5 years of direct revenue B2B enterprise business development experience up to C-Level clients with proven performance in new customer acquisition.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Accurate and comprehensive account planning and sales forecasting experience
• Solid understanding of CRM and marketing automation products and platforms.
• Results-oriented individual who is able to establish a rapport with sales personnel via the phone and in person to develop opportunities for revenue expansion within their accounts.
• Excellent planning and follow up skills required. Excellent interpersonal skills required to effectively interact with customers. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required.
• Broad understanding of PMS systems and other hospitality specific technology
• Proficiency in use of Microsoft Applications required.
• Advanced understanding of data.