Software Application Developer
The Software Application Developer will be part of a team executing multiple software development projects within the TravelClick Reservations platform. This includes, planning, estimating, execution, implementation, and ongoing support, based on an Agile-type delivery methodology.
The TravelClick Software Application Developer works closely with our QA, TechOps and Product teams to execute projects and initiatives from conception to launch. As an Application Developer, you will be part of shaping the overall technology product direction and timelines, and budget.
• Execution of initiatives within the Reservations portfolio including discovery, planning, estimating, implementation, UAT, certification, rollout, and ongoing support, based on an Agile-type delivery methodology
• Ability to, individually and with a team, evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and translate into detailed execution plans to provide a general understanding of the user requests and needs as they relate to a system changes, as well as the effect on business processes as a whole
• Ability to elicit, analyze, and interpret business needs, requirements, and information supplied from multiple sources and departments
• Ensure adherence to proper techniques and standard methodology relating to integration and implementation of work efforts, as well as contribution to best practices and continuous improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 – 5 years related experience and/or training preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered