The position as Marketing Intern at TravelClick is an excellent opportunity to join our high-performing and fast growing team in New York that is responsible for all of TravelClick’s Global Marketing efforts. Reporting to the Global Marketing Specialist, you will be assisting with Marketing activities across Email, Social Media, PR, Website and Events.
• Assisting with the end to end process for the development and execution of email marketing campaigns for product news, sales promotions and events.
• Managing the execution of Social Media activities.
• Supporting special Marketing projects such as branding activities, content strategy, website redesign and blog launch.
• Assisting with set up for local events
• Assigning, tracking and reporting of inbound leads from marketing campaigns, emails, newsletters, events and webinars.
• Preparing reporting and analysis of Marketing campaigns.
Required Skills and Experience
Desired Skills and Experience
Internship Duration: 6 Months (September 2017 - February 2018)
Full-Time , 30 - 40 hours a week