- Configure and customize Salesforce.com Sales and Service Cloud environment.
- Conduct requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, workflow and document analysis.
- Work on functional requirements like UI & customer experience designs.
- Provide technical solutions, design and develop Custom objects, Visual Force pages, controllers, trigger and classes by using Apex.
- Maintain data cleanliness and accuracy by using custom validation rules and custom formulas.
- Create reports, dashboards using salesforce standard reporting.
- Promote and migrate code between sandboxes and Production environment using Change set, Force.com Migration tool.
- Production support with real-time troubleshooting using apex debug logs, developer console, workbench and provide solutions.
- Masters deg. in Computer Science, Engineering or related & 2 years’ experience
- Visual Force pages
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed