Over the course of the last 2 years, TravelClick has invested over $30MM to innovate and dramatically expand capabilities in our flagship iHotelier reservations business. We launched a new booking engine, integrated with our Guest Management Solutions CRM, and added many new industry first capabilities to differentiate the iHotelier CRS as best in class. As a result of this innovation, we expanded market share among large independent hotels and medium sized groups, particularly in our international markets where we focused first. We are now ready to ramp-up a team of deep distribution experts with strong relationship skills in North America to open doors and transform the industry’s perception of the iHotelier CRS. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team focused on showcasing leading edge solutions to large independent hotels and medium sized groups.
The Strategic Reservations Solutions Director will be responsible for driving the growth of TravelClick’s Central Reservations System (CRS) business - iHotelier. The CRS anchors the total TravelClick solution, which combines all of TravelClick’s product families to deliver maximum value to hotel customers.
• BA/BS Degree
• 5 + years of experience working in the hospitality industry and/or with reservations systems
• Functional expertise in distribution/revenue management, and/or sales
• Ability to influence senior level executives
• Strong communication skills
• Results-oriented, bias towards action
• History of collaborating well with teams
• High energy
• Strong people skills and the ability to adapt quickly to the company's operating environment and capture the trust and respect of prospects, customers and colleagues