The successful Inside Sales Team Lead will be a hardworking and creative self-starter, with a proven track record in sales, sales coaching and team engagement. The Inside Sales Team Lead will be responsible for driving and maintaining a high-energy atmosphere in line with the company values which will support the department to achieve its company objectives. The Inside Sales Team Lead will also be responsible for generating and following-up with their own leads and prospects, as well as consulting with clients, pitching new business, and closing sales across all TravelClick product lines. Additionally, he or she will be responsible for understanding need-based sales opportunity in an assigned portfolio and collaborating closely with Sales & Product groups across the organization to leverage relationships built in a matrixed industry to the best of their advantage to complete the sales process. Lastly, the successful candidate must provide accurate weekly and monthly sales forecasts and other management metrics to Inside Sales management.
• Lead generation and prospecting for TravelClick solutions to hotel clients, including, independent boutique hotels, management companies, and/or branded properties
• Drive sales of our core products through solution based inside selling strategies for your own portfolio of customers
• Successfully drive team to consistently meet and exceed quota goals and performance objectives
• Assist Inside Sales team on sales calls and mentor team as a “player coach” to:
o Drive discovery of customer needs, qualify new leads and prospects and quickly progress sales cycle
o Clearly articulate TravelClick’s business value to clients and prospects
o Facilitate and support team sales activities in Salesforce.com
o Meet and exceed team sales targets
• Provide Inside Sales & Product Leadership with pipeline forecasting, business reporting, and assist to develop and refine existing processes to ensure business efficiency
• Provide feedback to appropriate internal organizations based upon “key learnings” from partners and prospects in regards to process and/or product improvements
• Relationship building and cultivating
• Collaborating across sales teams and internal partners to drive sales process forward
• Outside-the-box thinking to develop new and unique sales tactics
Critical Competencies for Success:
This poistion is located in our Orlando, FL office; not a remote opportunity.