In this role, the Web Designer will design and create web sites for our clients using our in-house CMS and Adobe Creative Suite. The web designer must have a good knowledge of front-end design, strong creative flair and good eye for color and layout.
• Creative website layouts ensuring good design practice and aesthetics
• Creating themes and customizing layouts for our client’s websites
• Design, build and manage the delivery of websites for our clients
• Support the customer care team with website updates for existing clients
• Ability to proactively manage time to support other team members and estimate work when necessary
• Bachelor (or equivalent) in a related field.
• Up to date knowledge of latest web trends.
• 2 years+ of work experience and a good portfolio.
• Must understand responsive web design, UI/UX.
• Have knowledge of programming languages such as HTML, CSS
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Adobe XD
• Experience in working with commercial CMS tools
• Good understanding of user experience and usability
• Comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time and ability to execute fast without loss of quality.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work both in a team and independently
• Experience working in an international environment.
• Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally. Attend internal and client meetings.
• Knowledge of the online travel industry is a plus. Understand and applies ecommerce/hospitality industry best practices.
LANGUAGES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
Must be fluent in English, other languages are a plus
Please submit both your CV and the portfolio