- University degree in a related subject
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Knowledge of program management
- Knowledge of client groups and/or issues related to the program area
Proficiency in the use of computers for:
- Simple accounting
Languages required for the position:
- Must be fluent in English both written and spoken
The Program Manager should demonstrate competence in some or all of the following:
- Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Focus on Client Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Knowledge: Understand the SOW and BRD process to be able to drive the following deliverables:
- Communicate: High level of interpersonal skills and professional savvy to work with all management levels including C level within TravelClick and our customers
- Able to work with across all teams within Technology, Product, Operations and Sales in the pre-sales to delivery of customer program (mostly involved with 200k+deals)
- 10+ years experience in a related field
- Program Managers usually work in an office environment but the mission of the organization may sometimes take them to non standard workplaces.
- Travel up to 50%.
- Program Managers work a standard work week but may be required to work some evenings and weekends to monitor program activities.