We are looking for exceptionally intelligent and motivated systems integration developers to work with our Guest Management Solutions development team. You will integrate our world-class software with our clients and partners, using your comprehensive knowledge of web services, XML, relational databases, and Java programming to design and develop software. At the same time, we'll count on your excellent communications and organization skills to liaise with the clients and vendors. You'll also help to solve problems as they occur in our production systems and help support staff with technical inquiries. This is a very dynamic position, requiring the ability to stay on top of several projects simultaneously.
About TravelClick GMS
TravelClick GMS encompasses a wide range of solutions for the hospitality industry. Our core team is located in Ottawa ON, in the Wellington West area, about 5 minutes from the transitway, close to restaurants, shops, banks and much more. Join us and be part of a highly motivated team that delivers high quality software used all over the world.
Experience and Qualifications
2. 1 Year of experience working with Java (including frameworks like Spring and Hibernate)
3. Experience working with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
4. Experience working with Agile software development methodologies.
5. Experience in XML.
6. Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems
7. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
8. Able to work independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making
9. Organized and detail-oriented, able to work well under deadlines in a fast paced environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
10. Experience working on remote systems.
Key Words: Integration, Webservices, XML, Java, Spring, Hibernate, SQL
• Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Able to quickly communicate details either written or verbal
• Able to work with remote teams
• Goal Focused.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field