TravelClick is seeking a Senior Revenue Accountant with accounting experience to be a key contributor to an exciting and fast-paced organization. This person is responsible for preparing/reviewing monthly reporting and accountant reconciliations as required for effective management of the business. We’re looking for someone with a positive attitude, a desire to help strengthen our revenue process to scale along with the ability to drive value through collaboration with other members of the team.
• Own the monthly revenue close including quantitative analysis, account reconciliations and generation of journal entries for your product line
• Lead monthly calls with our senior leadership team to analyze monthly changes in revenue
• Develop system and business knowledge to identify and solve problems efficiently
• Work with IT and other departments to streamline reporting and optimize revenue recognition
• Maintain controls around the revenue process to ensure accurate revenue reporting
• Assist in the review of new products and gather requirements to ensure proper calculation and handling of revenue
• Assist with the annual third-party audit
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
• Demonstrated professional expertise or experience in related role or industry. Public accounting experience is a plus.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of US GAAP
• Advanced excel skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Prioritizes and completes multiple tasks with close attention to detail while continually meeting deadlines.
• Oracle EBS, Zuora and Salesforce experience preferred
• Must be product in a high demand, fast paced environment.