The AM will be evaluated on the overall performance of their assigned portfolio (i.e., revenue generation), customer retention and customer satisfaction/loyalty ratings.
• 1-3 years’ experience in a combination of revenue management, hotel eCommerce, and/or marketing/sales or providing services and solutions to hotels in revenue management, eCommerce, and/or marketing/sales
• Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results under pressure
Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service
• Detail oriented with a bias toward action (project management experience preferred)
• Demonstrated ability in ensure achievement of client objectives and company financial objectives through understanding of client objectives and influencing and directing internal product and operations teams
• Excellent analytical, problems solving and troubleshooting skills – ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
• Strong overall business and people skills, including planning, presentation skills and business acumen
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated, goal oriented, and able to work in a team environment
• Computer proficiency in Outlook, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, salesforce.com, etc.
• Minimum Bachelor degree (e.g., business, marketing, hospitality leadership, etc.) or equivalent work experience