The GMS Implementations & Customer Care Specialist (Product Support Specialist) works within TravelClick´s Operations and is the first point of contact for any implementation or customer care related request. He/she recognizes and gets to the bottom of issues, tracks down possible causes of problems and establishes connections, differentiates between critical and non-critical issues, demonstrates ability to gather important information and asks questions to clarify.
The GMS Implementation & Customer Care Specialist is precise and pays attention to details when dealing with requests and issues, focuses on achieving results and goals and is able and willing to suitably adapt to changing situations, tasks or expectations and different individuals.
• Reviews the information provided by the client in the Implementation Forms
• Configures the tool by following the Implementation SOP
• Assists to the client during the Implementation Process
• Trains the client on the assigned Product Functionalities
• Hands Over every account to customer care within the given timelines by following the Implementation SLAs
• Acts as a consultant to the customer, advising on best possible configuration, being assertive if needed
Customer Care related
• Solves customer issues efficiently and with high quality standards
• Continuously educate customers to use tools in the most profitable way
• Assists in the development and documentation of new processes and procedures within the Customer Care department and with other departments
• Assists training department in development of training documentation for the Customer Care department and assist where appropriate in internal training
• Ensures issues are completely researched and correctly documented prior to escalation to other departments. Ensure Customer Care is in compliance with all standards agreed to with other departments
• Acts as the liaison between Customer Care and IT to gather additional information on system issues, co-ordinate clarification of support requests and validation of changes after changes are implemented
• Keeps abreast of new product developments and enhancements
• Participates in the User Acceptance Testing of system changes prior to release to production
• Collaborates in any requested Implementation/ Customer Care related tasks and projects
The candidate will hold a Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Hospitality. The Ideal candidate has experience in the Hospitality Industry, knows how to work under and handle pressure and strives to meets deadlines. The candidate is a great team player, he/she would be able to identify Client’s needs, respond with quick and efficient and personal service and sets high standards of Quality of one’s work as well as others’. Additionally, the candidate is very computer literate, (Microsoft Office, SalesForce...).
LANGUAGES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
Must be fluent in English