The S E H Team Lead and Account Manager, has a solid understanding and knowledge of TravelClick products and the hospitality industry . She/he works directly with their assigned account/s to grow their revenues as well as the TC’s. The TL/AM is expected to ensure that their customers are gaining full benefit of the TravelClick products purchased as well as to identify opportunities where other TC products may meet the needs of the customer. The TL/AM is responsible for regularly providing their customers with proactive information on ways to optimize the use of the TC products which ultimately leads to improve their revenue. The TL/AM also serves as an escalation point for their customers for matters pertaining to services purchased.
The TL/AM is the lead and main point of contact for the assigned team, must have the ability to see the big picture and ensuring that guidelines provided to team are focused into accomplishing the overall organization’s goals and strategy. She/He is able to manage and drive performance, knows how to prioritize and is eager to develop talent as well as constantly keeping individuales motivated, promote cooperation and good work environment and be a leading example of behavior and communication.
• Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent industry experience (e.g., business, marketing, hospitality leadership, etc.)
• Knowledge of Travelclick products is required
• Solid leadership skills
• Experience in a sales or account management within the hospitality industry preferred
• Demonstrated ability to be successfully multi-tasking under pressure
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated, goal oriented
• Good customer facing skills
• Computer proficiency in Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, salesforce.com, etc.
• Analytical mindset, is able to drive conclusion from data analysis
• Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate
LANGUAGES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
Must be fluent in English