TravelClick’s Guest Management Solutions is one of the company’s fastest-growing products. GMS is an end-to-end CRM and marketing automation platform, allowing hoteliers to personalize their customer communications and segment their marketing efforts to foster guest engagement and drive incremental revenue.
We are looking for an Account Manager, GMS to deliver direct product and marketing support services to our customers. As a member of a highly-motivated team, you will be responsible for providing superior customer service, including training customers, helping them maximize the value this platform brings them including consulting and marketing campaigns and other strategies, and problem resolution. A successful candidate should have customer support experience, a passion for serving customers, and strong communication and project management skills. An understanding of email marketing best practices, HTML coding, and hospitality industry property management systems is a plus. A successful candidate would ensure customers are successfully using the GMS application and are able to see the value the solution provides.
Visit our website and more on us:
• Provide direct client support services and engagement
• Anticipate, understand, and address customer challenges and effectively work toward resolution, resulting in 100% awareness by customer of resolution
• Ensure clients trained (use of GMS University and Learning Services offerings) on the use of the GMS product and services, ensuring customers are incorporating deliverability best practices and are compliant with industry regulations
• Responsible for the optimal use of purchased products leading to increased value the customer receives from the product and incremental TravelClick revenue opportunities from customer base
• Conducts regular account reviews with customers to ensure that customer’s goals and expectations are being met
• Identify new opportunities for customers to leverage the platform
• Provide feedback to the development team around potential customer enhancements
• Consult with and assist customers in newsletter assembly and email campaign generation
• Assist development team in filing and resolution of bugs and/or issues
• 5+ years direct B2C Marketing based account management and/or digital product management (CRM is a plus).
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis
• Excellent troubleshooting skills used to work tactfully through challenging customer issues
• Problem solver who takes initiative to get things done; an enthusiastic go-getter!
• Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results under pressure.
• Detail oriented with a bias toward action (project management experience preferred)
• Technically literate and comfortable working with web technologies, and desire to build technical knowledge
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
• Familiarity with various email clients (Outlook, GMail, Yahoo, etc.)
• BA/BS Degree
• Experience in Marketing or related industry preferred
• Knowledge of HTML coding a plus
• Bi-lingual English + Mandarin required. Any other Asian language an advantage