This position is part of the TravelClick Web Support team, responsible for providing customer support for our client’s websites. The role involves organizing department resources in order to provide client support for their issues and requests. Typical tasks and requests include troubleshooting, bug fixing, website enhancements, ecommerce tracking, Google analytics questions, pricing estimations and management of small web projects.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably related to IT or Internet and Web technology
• Google analytics knowledge.
• High Web analytical skills.
• Min. 1 year of experience in Customer Web Support
• Experience with web development technology and content management systems
• Confident individual with excellent client facing and interpersonal skills
• Highly organized and hard working.
LANGUAGES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
Must be fluent in English