Learn the Digital Media Industry. We are looking for a Media Analyst with a curiosity for all things data related and the desire to grow their career in the digital space. We have a proven track record of developing talent. Here your contributions have a high degree of business impact and you will gain exposure to multiple business areas and clients.
You will work with the Media Strategist to manage TravelClick’s book of accounts, including but not limited to the due diligence for client deliverables and day-to-day campaign management. As part of the team, you will be responsible for periodic deliverables to properly manage accounts including client facing reporting. Day-to-day management will include reporting, ongoing campaign performance summaries and fulfilling implementation requests. Over time, the analyst will be responsible for a number of accounts working under the direction of the Media Strategist or Senior Media Analyst.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• A minimum of 1-year experience in paid search or display advertising managing client campaigns
• Google Adwords and Analytics experience required
• Display advertising experience is a plus
• Proficient in MS Office, with an expertise in MS Excel and Powerpoint
• Thrives in a dynamic work environment
LANGUAGES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
Must be fluent in English and at least 2 other European languages