The Channel Management Product Specialist works within TravelClick´s Operations and is the liaison point of contact between our Operations, Connectivity and Technical teams, reporting to the Channel Management Technical Account Manager for International.
Responsibilities include representation for International within the relevant Channel Management and Connectivity meetings, beta testing and implementation of any new OTA connection within our support regions, project management and guidance within the Mapping Intern’s team, be the first point of contact for technical questions within the Channel Management spectrum for Customer Care and Implementations and support the Technical Account Manager in the resolution of escalations end-to-end as well as in the completion of projects, be those short-, mid- or long-term, related to Channel Management in the International regions.
• Senior expertise within the Channel Management area (IHOS, Channel Link, Channel Sync, Starwood RDP)
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
• Ability to work within a team and be point of contact for different departments
• Ability to work autonomously and be resolutive end-to-end in projects and escalations
• Ability to coach teams and very high communication skills both in English and Spanish
• Very good organizational skills, analytic and technical mind
LANGUAGES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
• Must be fluent in English
• Spanish is a plus
• Other European languages a plus