Are you a recent graduate? Or at the beginning of your career?
If the answer is yes, we’re looking for a Junior Digital designer like you to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an international environment, helping you grow as a professional and digital designer. You will be working from our Singapore office but at the same time reporting to and working with a team of designers based in Spain (Barcelona).
Day to day tasks will involve working primarily on and responding to requests for a variety of digital marketing requests in different platforms (e.g. design and animation of banners with Photoshop and/or Google Web Designer, E-mail marketing design, GDS media banners, etc.)
On occasion, you may also be asked to support other design functions that extend to customizing the look & feel of our proprietary booking engine web maintenance/update design requests for our existing client websites.
You will need to have completed studies in a creative discipline (preferably digital/web), have strong attention to detail, be capable of interpreting creative briefs where necessary and be prepared to work in a fast-paced demanding environment.
• Design static and animate (HTML5) banners for various digital media
• Design and update graphical banners in Photoshop
• Communicate via email and verbally with internal teams
• Design banners’ templates in a static and dynamic environment
• Completed studies in a creative discipline
Must be self-motivated and able to work autonomously
• Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop
• Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
• Excellent attention to detail
• Understands there will be iterative work
• Comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time and ability to execute fast without loss of quality
• Ability to work both in a team and independently
• Organized in managing work files so that colleagues within the team can easily use them
• 1+ years of commercial experience
• Knowledge of Google Web Designer
• Knowledge of Dreamweaver
• Knowledge of web user experience & usability
• Likes to keep up to date with latest web trends
LANGUAGES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
Must be fluent in English and any additional language.
IMPORTANT: We contact all applicants via email throughout the hiring process. It is recommended that you add iCIMS (@agents.icims.com) to your Approved/Safe Sender list to ensure that our emails are properly delivered to your inbox and not marked as spam. Please click here for instructions on whitelisting iCIMS.